The STUDENT MINISTRY of Elim is for students in grades 7-12. Our desire is to see Jesus worshiped in families and the lives of individual students, to the glory of God, through meeting Jesus, growing in faith and love for him, and engaging in his mission!
Check out our Video Gallery
Check out this year's Calendar
Student Forms for those who desire to be involved in ministry related gatherings and activities (see bottom of this page)
- Laser Tag Waiver (if only planning to participate in laser tag gatherings on occasion and not be involved in regular activities)
WEDNESDAY NIGHT GATHERINGS
* We gather nearly every Wednesday evening as a group of students that we might pursue God together! Our desire is for God to be glorified in us in all things (1 Cor. 10:31) and for us to be satisfied in him in every way (Ps. 145:16). Thus, in our gatherings, we organize our time in a way that will help us to meet with God and to be used by him to encourage, bless, and build up the believers around us (Eph. 4).
This year we are breaking each month up into four different focus areas. We believe God is inviting us to consider the things that are most significant for us as we spend time together as a student group. The key areas we will be focusing on are the
- Bread&Water Night - Studying the Bible to know God
- Communing Night - Meeting with God in prayer with and for one another
- Ministry Night - Engaging in ministry to and alongside one another
- Family Night - Eating, playing, and praising God together while building relationships within the student group and within families.
The majority of our nights we also include some time within our age and gender specific small groups.
OUR WEEKLY SCHEDULE
*7-8th grade students meet - 6-7:30pm
*9-12th grade students meet - 7:30-9pm
* In addition to our Wednesday night gatherings, we have a variety of other events throughout the year that challenge and encourage growth in the individual and group and provide opportunities to serve the church and those outside the church. Some of the major opportunities include: local retreats, a student conference in the spring, and a mission trip in the summer. See above calendar for more detailed information.
Contact Dan Nyquist, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd like to be added to a weekly email sent out with student ministry updates, please click here.